Conditions Générales de Locations
1. Tenant shall not lease, sublease or assign the premises without the prior written consent of the landlord (but this consent shall not be withheld unreasonably).
2. Landlord may enter the premises at reasonable times for the purpose of inspection, maintenance or repair, and to show the premises to buyers or prospective tenants. In all instances, except those of emergency or abandonment, the landlord shall give tenant reasonable notice (at least one day) prior to such an entry.
3. Smoking is allowed outside only.
4. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
5. Tenant agrees to occupy the premises and shall keep the same in good condition, reasonable wear and tear excepted, and shall not make any alterations thereon without the written consent of the landlord.
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
8. Landlord agrees to maintain regularly the building and grounds in a clean, orderly and neat manner. Landlord further agrees upon notice by Tenant to complete within a reasonable time all necessary repairs, including those of appliances and utilities, which are furnished with the premises.
9. Tenant agrees not to use the premises in such a manner as to disturb the peace and quiet of other tenants in the building. Tenant further agrees not to maintain a public nuisance and not conduct business or commercial activities on the premises.
10. Pets are permitted only with prior approval from the Landlord or his agent.
Parking is limited to 2 vehicles. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only.
12. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
13. Tenant shall, upon termination of this agreement, vacate and return dwelling in the same condition that it was received, less reasonable wear and tear, and other damages beyond the Tenant’s control.